Frequently Asked Questions
Click the links below to get answers for some of our most frequently asked questions.
1. What kind of loans are available?
There are 3 types of loans available, including a mini micro loan and two micro loans.
2. How do I get a loan? What are the steps I need to to take to apply?
3. Where can I find the application? (Microsoft Word form here | PDF form here)
4. What are the requirements for a loan? How do I know if I am eligible?
5. Who can I contact if I have questions about getting a loan or the application process?
You can send us an e-mail detailing your inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 416-747-5616 x 104.
6. Where can I find tools and business plan templates to help me get started?